Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Have you ever seen a sloth move fast

Today was one of those, The kids are gone and I can have some much needed me time. All of the ups and downs, getting up, and partially sitting down before the little Masa's put you back on the chain gang. I was set. I grabbed my blanket, juice, and iPad, and was ready to let Pandora radio keep me company, more or less. As soon as I snugged down in the chair and plush comforter, Billie Holiday commenced to telling me about a melodic Loveless Love. Abruptly, someone in the background began to sing off tune.
"Are you ready for our walk?" A gentleman barked.
"In a minute," I answered. Of course a minute in, I don't feel like it time and I hope you just give up on me today, is about 30 minutes.

Needless to say, I had no plans of our daily morning routine. After all, he was the fitness trainer that told me it isn't good to jog everyday. Oh well, there went my quiet time. However, after biking for over two miles, I was rejuvenated and very thankful that I had someone to motivate me this morning (everyday), because I was almost completely ingested by inertness.

Until next time, no hanging from trees, and only coming down once a week to do your business. Lol

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete