Blindness or closed eyes can see beyond darkness. Some of the most beautiful things hap in dreams. Alike, if one closes their eyes, exceptional imaginativeness will mother her beautiful abstractions without the touch of skin or the taste of either of their mores. Proclivity is not about color, size ,or shape but the emotions that blinds the three. So this brings me to the question, "Why does sex sell?"
I was watching VEVO's featured videos and it's perturbing how many women have given in to today's standard (du jour), Top chart music. And yes, that's exactly what it is because ultimately, factuality will give way to the disposition of misrepresented perfection.
Some of the most talented artist are rejected, less popular, are merely like a piece of paper being (or have been)muscled by volatile winds. Is music superficial? View for yourself:
I believe I've posted enough evidence. It makes me wonder if the women who are quick to sell their bodies for fame have a dark past. Is it something psychological? I didn't slam down a gavel, therefore, I am not judging. Hypothesis.
No comments:
Post a Comment