
A day without love is a day never lived- Ja' Walker
Yesterday, my husband and I took the morning from our usual jog. Come to think of it, we've been somehow, doing our own physical fitness thing in the morning for the past few days. I suppose as long as we try and maintain an active lifestyle and I can feel the touch of his soft SANDS, I'm happy. Have you ever walked the beach barefooted? A penny for your thought and my thoughts are all over the place.
After we picked up our little Preschool cuddle bug, we decided to take her to eat at Hasta La Pasta, a very lavish Italian restaurant. She, a 4 year old that climbs walls, leaves a toy trail so that she can find her way back to her room, and refuses to take naps received a free invitation to this particular restaurant for being such a great mini me (excluding trails, no napping, and wall climbing). Smile.
The restaurant was very nice. The prices are somewhat reasonable. However, I was almost disappointed.
"Do you have a vegetarian menu?" I asked.
"No, we don't," the waitress answered.
I had a blank stare on my face and was ready to go, although all of the food looked great BUT with meat. Then, there it was...
"However..."
She showed me the best Ravioli' option, flushed with Portobello mushrooms, a creamy marinara sauce, and spinach. The delicious meal was more than enough to sate my hunger for the rest of the day. My two pals felt the same way, as they only had a snack for the rest of the evening. I will definitely revisit. It's nothing better than hanging out with those you love and indulging in some good food while you're at it.
Until next time, eat, pray, and love...
No comments:
Post a Comment