I feel certain that I am going mad again. I feel we can't go through another of those terrible times. And I shan't recover this time- Virginia Woolf
After a long spell of not blogging, I've returned only to pour my heart out. There is a certain darkness that is ballooning inside of me, and it is about to pop. Yes! My place in my house (not home), is being taken over by a dog!
I can no longer compete for my husbands attention...LOVE. My worth has completely been replaced by a 2 year old. Dog!
Is it crazy that I am jealous? Is it even crazier that I'm starting to hate the dog? Seemingly, the hairy love of a dog, is everything in comparison to a woman's love. Have I become so complacent in my relationship that my husband has turned his attention elsewhere? I don't have the answers, nor is there a way to see inside of his head for the truth. My heart is slowly drifting. Am I too attached? Detaching? Or is he too attached? He? Husband. Dog? In any event, I'm all dogged out!
No comments:
Post a Comment